Monday, June 8, 2009

TEAM SA LOGBOOK - 8th June 2009 - Leg 5 Trinidad to Bermuda

8th of June 2009 - Asekho

Speed: 10,5 kn
Wind: East 3
Longitude: 065 52 w
Latitude: 21 30,4N
Point of sail: broad reach
Sea: 3

Today we started our day the normal way, but at colors the Captain made an announcement about the program of Bermuda (International Tall Ship race). After colors, I had cleaning station and went to class. The day started slow until I had my day watch, today we had a party during day watch while Bryan and Brandon were burning in the galley. Gustav, Monde and Shane were painting the ship during day watch and they immediately stopped when the party started because me and Axel were entertaining them by our good dancing moves. People started coming out to watch us and we enjoyed it. After that I had my free two hours before my navigation watch. In mine I was with Gustav and Shane, who was doing well in helming and our speed raised. I again chilled for two hours then had my night watch and went to bed. This was a good day for all of us because of the news we had in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment